Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Your lips say 'no'..."

"But your eyes say 'NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

Thus spoke Kyla. In all of her awesomeness. To celebrate the fact that "Avatar" has just come out on dvd, I bought it and Kyla slept over the other night to watch it! This is probably my new favorite movie. Some people didn't like it plot-wise, but I really did. It had a message. A message I could understand. And really fucking awesome blue people. (I want to be a Na'vi in my next life if you couldn't tell...).

So me and Kyla watched "Avatar" (still as awesome as I remember it), and after that we played "The Sims 2" for a while. It was awesome. We made Lady Gaga fall in love with Alice Cullen. And we're gonna make Edward get knocked up with an alien baby (We hope it's a girl so we can name her Trudy), then he'll die tragically, leaving Trudy to be raised by Alice and Lady Gaga.... Yeah, I'm not sure what we were on when we played this, but it was fun!

Then Kyla kicked my ass up and down the street at Monopoly. Kicked it after fucking me over by owning the properties I kept landing on (plus like 3 houses on each...). I really need to get better at this game.... It was fun though, we hurled insults and terrible names at each other for the duration of the game, but we meant it in the "best friends, i hate you = i love you" way, so it was awesome.

Then we went to sleep. And then we woke up. And went to the Tech call for drama which was today. Where we painted stuff...

All in all, lots of awesome fun with Kyla!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment