Saturday, April 10, 2010

An Interesting way to start Spring Break...

So Friday night, I had the EGE, mandachan, and Laurel/Eliz over for some fun and Firefly.

We watched the episode "The Train Job" and watched the scene where Jayne goes crazy and falls asleep in slow motion... frame by frame... which was HILARIOUS! There was also some random teen stuff... like the EGE trying to pick up me and mandachan (and failing) and me grabbing Laurel/Eliz and trying to pull her into the pig-pile and accidentally pushing her into a lit candle... don't worry! she's ok, she just got wax on her socks! But it was a lot of fun! We also got on omegle and talked to strangers... (by "talked" I mean, "messed with their heads") It was a great time...

Laurel/Eliz slept over. She has a softball game today, and while I was walking her up to the high school I kinda.... got hit by a car...

No worries folks! I am shiny! I am a-ok! All that happened was that I was walking too close to the middle and the car was driving too close to the edge and I got clipped by the side mirror. The driver was this really nice old man who knows my mom. He drove Laurel/Eliz up to the school, and then drove me back home (he offered to take me to the hospital but I didn't think that was necessary). He was really sweet, he came back to the house twice to check on me. Poor mom's freaking out though, Laurel/Eliz too at first. Personally, I'm totally fine about it! Worst damage was that the mirror broke off the guy's truck and some pain in my right upper-arm. I also experienced "shock" for the first time in my life. I couldn't talk or remember my mom's number for a few minutes...

Really though, I'm ok. It'll make an awesome story to tell later! Mom wants me to go to the hospital just to check, but I think I'll be ok (I wouldn't go to the hospital if I was bleeding out my eyeballs...) I'll keep you posted if anything relevent happens.

Luckily Yours,

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment