Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Special Upcoming Dates

What I'm looking forward to in my life:

  • Tonight - A benefit chorus concert raising money for the Matt Buriak and Lauren Candler Scholarship fund. I have to wear that awful dress shirt/cummerbund/bow tie and sing three songs.
  • Friday - Leaving for the Music Trip!! Lots of fun in New York/New Jersey. Museum of Natural History, seeing "Wicked" on Broadway (for the third time), Six Flags, singing, acting like an idiot with my friends....
  • May 7 and 8 - The Star Wars cabaret in drama. Loads of fun.
  • May 23 - KATHERINE COMES HOME!! My very very best friend and non-blood sister returns from college for the summer. Will be spending as much time as possible with her.
  • Some time early June that I'm not positive about - POPS Concert. Biggest chorus concert of the year. Awesome songs.
  • Some time later in June that I'm not positive about - SUMMER VACATION!!!!!

And those, my dearies, are the events that I am counting the days til....

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment