Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Post-Concert

So sorry I didn't post the other day! But everything was kinda hectic because of the CONCERT!

Yesterday was the annual after-school groups concert. Premier performed two songs: "Danny Boy" and "My Heart Will Go On". I was so excited (and nervous!) because had a solo in the latter. Well... not so much a solo as being one of only two girls to sing the melody while everyone else sang the harmony. But we (me and the other girl, Tori) sounded AMAZING!! It was awesome... We also sounded kick-ass on our other song! So all in all, Premier did fantastic in this concert!

The other groups in the concert.... aren't that important to me. Except for Jazz Band. Jazz Band is made of win. The EGE had a trumpet solo (which he neglected to tell me about until the performance!) and totally kicked ass on it. This is why he's my friend. Because he kicks ass. Less ass than he thinks, but still a modest amount of ass. (Don't let it go to your head, EGE, or I'll have mandachan hit you.)

So yeah. That's the post-concert report. I should... do my homework. Blah.

Talk to you tomorrow my ducklings!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment