Monday, April 12, 2010

That was fun...

So I went with mandachan and Kyla to see "How to Train Your Dragon" (Because we're little kids. Seriously, we sang the Campfire Song Song in the car on the way there).

CUTEST MOVIE EVER!!

Just really adorable. Full of historical inaccuracies regarding Vikings, but still awesome. This is the first kid's movie I've seen in a while and definitely one of my new favorites! The main character, Hiccup (great name for a Viking kid...), is awkward, clumsy, and full of deadpan snark. Very lovable. Actually, he reminds a lot of the EGE! He's even an engineer! A Viking engineer...

And of course, Hiccup's dragon (His name is Toothless...) is amazing. He's very cute and his antics caused much loud squealing from me and Kyla, to the ire of the other theater patrons (Yeah, me and Kyla are going to the special hell for people who talk in the theater, we had a whispered argument about Death Note in the middle of the movie).

I really love this movie. If you couldn't tell. I certainly recommend it for people who like cute kid's movies. The music was awesome too! Very Scottish sounding. Plus the fact that there were Scottish accents.... I love Scottish accents... Even though the Vikings were not Scottish... like I said, historical innacuracies.

But yeah. Getting this movie when it comes out on video. Love it! I love dragons. I want a dragon of my very own.

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment