Saturday, April 3, 2010

So yeah...

I'm at my Dad's house for Easter. Not much is really happening today. I'm in my pj's. I had IHOP on the way up (IHOP = win). Now I'm in Dad's basement and will likely not leave all day (this is where the computer is...)

Yesterday... yeah. Again, apologies for not being in a very good frame of mind... Cramps plus allergy attacks plus teenage angst equals a not very happy me...

On the upside however.... I GOT A PROM DRESS!!!!

It's soooo pretty! It's a slinky and silky and a lovely bronze color with pink undertones. Shiny as all get out!

Now all I need is a date... My prom woes are the exact opposite of mandachan's: she has a date but needs a dress. I have a dress but need a date. But mandachan HAS been awesome enough to insist that she and the EGE will keep me company (never mind me feeling like a third wheel... but hell, better than nothing...)

Well... yeah... I'm gonna retreat into my little emo corner now...

~Laura

2 comments:

  1. a sunset dress. i like it :)

    and you will not be a third wheel. i will ensure that. my promise. (i would say scout's honor but i ditched girl scouts in 7th grade...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it's two days late but, thanks for that comment. it makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete