Sunday, April 11, 2010

Injury update

I have come to the conclusion that I am a superhero.

I went to the hospital yesterday to x-ray my arm, and the verdict is: I have no broken bones! Just some slight muscle bruising.

Can you believe that? I got hit by a bloody CAR and didn't break any bones! The side-mirror that hit me broke, but I didn't! Not to mention that my arm is healing much faster than I thought it would. The doctor told me that it would take two weeks to heal, be very stiff and sore and swollen, and turn some funky colors from the bruising. It barely hurts, no pain unless I touch it, and just the slightest bit of bruising and redness on the skin.

I must have invulnerability and super-fast healing powers. I'm expecting to be contacted by the Xavier Institute very soon.

~Laura

(P.S. I'm really hoping that someone gets the X-Men joke...)

No comments:

Post a Comment