Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We ought to build an ark... just in case

Ah rain! I love rain. I really do. The sound... the smell... the feel of raindrops on my skin... the fact that it got us out of school at ten in the morning!!

Really. I'm not kidding.

It's been raining for the past three days (and should continue for the next two...). EVERYTHING is flooded! There are ponds in my front AND back yards. Rivers flow through yards and streets. Because so many roads are washed out, they let us out of school early. Which I am totally THRILLED about!! We may not even have to got tomorrow! They also postponed the chorus concert that was supposed to be tonight. Which, while not necessarily the best thing, does get me out of having to wear that bloody uncomfortable tuxedo shirt and that thrice-damned choking necktie... so there's an up!

Yeah. Gotta love rain.

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment