Sunday, March 28, 2010

I May be Getting Cynical in My Old Age, but that Doesn't Mean I'm Getting more Mature!

So today, I went with my Grandmother and my cousins to Dave & Buster's (the greatest arcade in the history of ever). I quickly decided to forgo all the games that didn't give me tickets to redeem for prizes (there's the cynicism). My younger cousin, Ethan (I really love that kid...) showed me a game that requires you to simply drop coins in a slot and you can get a lot of tickets for it. Since this was a game which would give a large number of tickets for minimal effort, this was the game I decided to play for the rest of the time I was there (evidence of my total laziness...). I also became so paranoid that someone would steal my tickets that I was constantly moving my four cups of tickets around so they'd constantly be in my field of vision as i played this game. Even as I bent down to take the new tickets, I had to pull all the old ones down with me... Yeah, I'm lame.

Anywho.

I spent all thirty-three hundred of the tickets I won at this little kiosk where you trade the tickets for songs that they burn to a cd for you. I bought a bunch of Celtic Woman songs, which makes me happy 'cause now I don't have to buy them at $1.99 apiece on iTunes!! Yay!

So yeah, that's what I did today... and now I go to put my new music on my iPod. Happy face.

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment