Monday, March 29, 2010

Not much to report

Today was basically normal. Really nothing new. Here are some highlights:

  • I FINALLY finished my watercolor painting for Drawing class. Bloody thing took me WEEKS of study halls to get done.
  • In Premier, I'm sharing a solo with a gal named Tori (not the one from Drama). The irony: I got the solo my friend Cela wanted, and she got the one that I wanted.
  • In Drama today, we went over the final light saber battle from "Return of the Jedi". I was apparently not reading the part of Luke dramatically enough, so Kato said "Laura! The fate of the galaxy is in your hands!" My response: "That is so... sad..."
  • I decided that, for shits and giggles, I'd change all the names of the contacts in my phone to names of characters from movies, TV shows, books, etc; that I think correspond to them. Thus, the EGE is now Mr. Universe (from the movie "Serenity"), mandachan is Faye (from the webcomic "Questionable Content", highly recommended by the way), and Laurel/Eliz is Haruhi (from the anima/manga "Ouran High School Host Club"). I do not yet have Matt's (from "Fencing Insanity") number, but when I do, he will be either Inigo Montoya or Wesley (both from "The Princess Bride").

And that's everything I have to say for today!

~Laura

2 comments: