Thursday, June 17, 2010

SUMMER!!!

AHHH!!! It's summer vacation! No more school! YAY!!

Damn, I'm in a good mood... this is gonna be one great summer! I can feel it. I can stay up late and sleep in, go to the beach and other swimming places, hang out with my friends, and even just sit around the house and do nothing!

I've got some library volunteer work with Tara lined up, and I have a week of camp in July. All stuff I'm looking forward to!!

In other news, some of you probably follow the webcomic that me, mandachan, and the EGE started, Drowning in Turtles. In the past, me and the EGE would contribute ideas, and mandachan would draw them up and post them. But now, mandachan is retiring from DiT because she's so busy this summer. She has appointed me her successor in maintaining the site. I am both honored by this and in a fit of "OMG! How the CRAP am I going to manage this as well as she did?!" Thanks, manda.

So... yeah. Those are my plans for the summer. Looks like it's gonna be one awesome vacation!

~Laura

4 comments:

  1. i'm not retiring retiring ('cause you know, repeating the word magically changes the meaning...), i'm just not going to be drawing for it anymore. i'll still come up with ideas if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas would be extremely welcomed. Also, at some point you need to come over and show me how to do all the technical stuff. Using the scanner, posting a picture not from the internet, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Matt, define "interesting"?

    ReplyDelete