Monday, June 21, 2010

I Love My Family

So, yesterday was Father's Day. Tradition in our family is to have a HUGE picnic with everyone on my father's side of the family. This year it was hosted at my uncle's house. Most of the day was spent with my amazing cousins: Jessica (who is 13 and so bloody cool for her age) and Stephanie (who is 11 and adorable).

We hung out, talked about boys (Steph has a boyfriend... at 11... wow. And Jessica's already had two at 13 years old!), and randomly watched the Disney Channel all day. It was great fun. An amazing bonding experience. They love me because I sassed their older sister Lauren into oblivion with my great powers of sarcasm. :D

And I adore them because they're the funniest little things! When I told Jessica about the guy I'm seeing, she said "Okay, but he has to share you!" I love that girl.... God made us cousins because he knew our mothers couldn't handle us as sisters....

Well, yeah.... That's what I have to say about Jess and Steph.

Ta!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment