Thursday, June 10, 2010

Off I am to the Emo Corner...

Well, I'm feeling pretty down today....

I went job-hunting today. No one's hiring. So it's looking like all my friends will have summer jobs except me, meaning that they'll be busy all summer and I'll have nothing to do.

The EGE is getting his driver's license, reminding me what a lazy idiot for not even having my permit yet (even though I've been sixteen for nine months).

Mandachan and the EGE are talking about the AP classes they are taking/have taken. Meanwhile, I've taken/plan to take exactly none, showing that they're the fucking intelligent ones where I'm the useless, stupid deadbeat who's never going to go anywhere in life. I'm stressing over exams because I'm just barely keeping up in algebra, and worrying about college because I've never fucking DONE anything in my high school career other than drama (and didn't even do it well).

Plus there's some other shit going on in my life that I REALLY don't wanna talk about.

Sigh. I'm gonna go shut myself in my dark bedroom and listen to depressing music.

Later.

~Laura

2 comments:

  1. regarding jobs: my main one got offered to me. trust me, if it hadn't, i wouldn't be doing anything remotely dentist-related. i'm just freaking out about $ for college.

    regarding APs: relax, you're fine. i'm just an overall insanely uptight person. you not tearing your hair out over school is a lot better in the long run. this kind of stress causes heart attacks. so you're in the right here.

    drama: you will always be better than me at this. you don't have horribly crippling stage fright.
    speaking of drama, you need help on the "river tam beats up everyone" play for SOS?

    and you're only allowed to listen to emo music i approve of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jobs: you got offered that job because your an incredibly amazing person that I will never be able to measure up to.

    APs: Yeah, right. Remind me again which one of us is recieving "come to our college!" mail left and right?

    Drama: so? you have other shit you're good at, I have nothing.

    How do you feel about goth metal?

    ReplyDelete