Monday, June 28, 2010

Meh, Haven't posted in a while...

I've decided to be supremely lazy today. I'm just going to lie in bed all day, watch Doctor Who, perhaps a bit of TrueBlood, and read fanfiction. I'll tell you a bit about the party that I went to yesterday, and then I'm going back to my laziness.

So, my amazing friend Hannah had her graduation party yesterday. And there was silliness and "What do you mean I'm supposed to act like a grown up?!" all around. We had a confetti poppers (loud), Apples to Apples: Jewish Edition (the one Jewish girl in attendence kicked all our asses, surprise surprise), dinosaur cake (supposedly the only reason Kyla came to the party), Reduced Shakespeare Company (hilarious), Scattergories (I suck at it), fireworks bought by Hannah's older brother ("Aren't those illegal in the state of Connecticut?" "SHH! Keep it down! ...Yes, they are.") and Candy Land (Because we're five).

It was amazingly fun! Another "Happy Graduation" to Hannah, she's amazing, and I'll try to see you again sometime this summer!

...And now I go back to my laziness....

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment