Friday, June 25, 2010

New Obsession

Yesterday, Mom dragged me and Katherine to the Esker Point Beach Concert. She's been trying to get me to go for weeks, but I never wanted to. Finally, I went because it was an excuse to hang out with Katherine.

We did not listen to the band. We did not dance. We talked about Doctor Who for two hours.

I had never seen it. Katherine is a Doctor Who aficionado. She told me to look up episodes on youtube, gave me a list of the first season's episodes (First season with the Ninth Doctor, that is), and then we talked about how cool and funny the show is. Then, after bringing her home, I went online looked up the first episode, watched it, and was hooked.

Thank you Katherine, now I'm obsessed with another Sci-Fi show because of you. Thank you, EVER so much!

Ah, but it's okay. I love this show. The Doctor kicks ass.

~Laura

3 comments:

  1. I could have sworn I recomended this show to you like 2 or 3 months back

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, i saw your mom at the concert but i didn't see you and i didn't want to be all dorky and be all "hi mrs. laura's mom" and then have it be wrong. 'cause that would be embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangit Manda! You should have come say hi!

    And yes, Matt, you did. I was just an idiot and didn't listen... I'm sorry. I'll listen more in the future because you have great taste in Sci-Fi!

    ReplyDelete