Friday, June 4, 2010

AHHHH!!!!

Good LORD, it's been a while since I posted!

I apologize for that. I've just been so busy working on my 80's project and the POPS CONCERT!!!

Yesterday was dress rehearsal and today was the first night of the concert!!! YAY!!!!

Twas most awesome. I didn't miss a single one of my entrances despite having exactly no time to change costumes for certain songs.

I was in the following songs (in this order):


  • "Comedy Tonight" from A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. Sung by Concert Choir.
  • "Halo/Walking on Sunshine" from Glee. Sung by Premier.
  • "Will You be There?" from Free Willy. Sung by Premier and VoiceMale.
  • "Out Here on My Own" from Fame. Sung by Concert Choir.
  • "Lot of Living to Do" from Bye Bye Birdie. Sung by Concert Choir.
  • "Finale B" from Rent. Sung by... everyone.

It was amazing! So much fun! Lots and singing and dancing! It was sweltering on that stage but I still loved it so much!

And best of all, my very best friend, my non-blood sister Katherine, who has been away at college for so long, came to the show! I was so happy to see her! Sooo much happiness! With singing and dancing and Katherine... :D

And now I'm crashing, so I'm going to sleep now. Still happy.

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment