Saturday, May 8, 2010

THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted since Thursday, I've just been so busy and having so much fun!!

Friday was the final performance of the drama show and we all did totally AWESOME!!! We all chipped in to by flowers and cards for the adults that helped out with the show, and a plastic lightsaber that we all signed for Kato. After the show, we had the cast party!! For the first time, I was the host of the cast party, and it was SO much fun! Food, and silliness, and cuddling (Tori glomped onto Nate, and me, Kyla, and Hannah formed a cuddle group).

Then tonight was... MY FIRST JUNIOR PROM!!! It was AMAZING! The time of my life! My dress was so beautiful! I looked and felt more lovely than I have in a while. Hung out with the EGE and mandachan and Tang. Tang was kind enough to be my dance partner for most of the songs and he's pretty good! Lots of fun. SO much fun. So many amazing memories made!! I'll never forget any of it.

And now, I must go, as it is midnight, and I have some interesting new developements in my life that I must mull over.

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment