Thursday, May 13, 2010

I WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER!!

Yesterday, the Thames River Times ran an article on the drama show. Front page for the win! I am proud to say that this is the third time I've ever made the front page of a newspaper! I managed to find a link to an online version of the article here: http://www.theday.com/article/20100513/NWS08/305139480/-1/zip06&town=Ledyard&template=zip06art

It does, however have some typos. Should be Kato McNickle. Not "Kata". Should be David Tang. Not "Tand". Oh, well... Anywho...

This particular link will give you the article, and two pictures featured in it, but not the front page pic. That particular pic was taken while we were singing the opening number of the show and features (left to right) Nathan, Tori, me, Kyla, and Tang, and is captioned " 'Star Wars' Stories: At LHS, drama students tap their inner Jedis".

It's shiny... you can bet that I'm saving this article, and hanging it on my wall...

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment