Saturday, July 24, 2010

Going to Camp!!

Okay, so I know I've been pretty terrible with regular posts, but here's a warning that I will not be posting AT ALL for the next week because I am GOING TO CAMP!!!

Every summer, I spend a week at Camp Wightman. This will be my third year doing this.

I love camp! Yeah, sure, it's a Baptist camp so it's pretty Jesus-y, but they're actually really tolerant of heathens like me. Plus the grounds are gorgeous and there is SO much fun stuff to do (swimming, sailing, kayaking, ropes, campfires, singing...), and the food is AMAZING!

When I return, I shall do a post solely concerned with the amazingness that is Camp Wightman.

~Laura

P.S. In honor of mandachan, I will be forcing my cabin-mates to learn/sing "The Campfire Song Song" Every. Single. Campfire.

1 comment:

  1. you are officially amazing. not that you weren't before :)

    ReplyDelete